Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chicken Curry (28th Serv) : Sunday Special Night

Yeah! It is our Sunday Special Night recipe. Chicken Curry with rice. What a taste it is! You know what all your family come together and get a taste of our recipe with the fragrance of Basmati Rice. Let us see the preparation for the same.


Chicken Curry Sunday SpecialIngredients:

1/2 - chicken breasts, skinned and boned
3 garlic, cloves, crushed
1/4 tsp - ginger
1 cup - low sodium chicken broth
1 onion, chopped finely
1 tsp - olive oil
1 cup - water
1/2 tsp - cummin seeds powder
1 tsp - coriander seeds powder
1/4 tsp - garam masala
1/2 tsp - turmeric powder
1 green chilli, finely chopped
2 tbsp - coconut milk
3 tbsp - finely chopped coriander leaves

Method:

Make pieces of chicken breasts. Heat oil in a pan. Saute chicken pieces until golden from both sides. Remove and drain. Add onion and ginger-garlic and fry till golden brown. Add all the powders, and saute for a minute. Add chicken broth and water. Let it boil for 2 minutes. Add chicken pieces. Cover the pan and let it cook for approx 30 mins.

Then add coconut milk. Cook for another 1 min. Serve with rice either Basmati or you like most.

One more thing I would like to add here is if you really taste it then just give your opinion about it. Have a nice Sunday Special Night with Chicken Curry.

More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)
11. My Kitchen : Aloo Pizza (11th Serv)
12. My Kitchen : Fried Fish - Masala (12th Serv)
13. My Kitchen : Meat Curry (13th Serv)
14. My Kitchen : Veg Shelgma (14th Serv)
15. My Kitchen : Spinach Raita (15th Serv)
16. My Kitchen : Punjabi Choley (16th Serv)
17. My Kitchen : Mango Mousse (17th Serv)
18. Sukadi : The Nutritious Food you never forget! (18th Serv)
19. Breakfast : The Good Habit for everyone!
20. Bohri’s Delicious Servings: Sheer Khurma (19th Serv)
21. Bohri’s Paya (20th Serv)
22. Breakfast : The Belly Rules the Mind
23. Shrimp Stuffed Papaya (21st Serv)
24. Hakka Noodles: A Nutritious Recipe (22nd Serv)
25. Mixed Vegetable Soup (24th Serv)
26. Kolhapur Special Misal Pav : Spicy Curry With Bread (25th Serv)
27. Salad Wrap (26th Serv)
28. Omelette with Sprouts and sev (27th Serv)
Post a Comment