Thursday, August 19, 2010
Monday, August 16, 2010
No doubt in the night vehicle lights helps to guide the path to reach the place wherever you go. But while traveling at night you feel something is going wrong with your vehicle lights. And you come to know that here is the problem. Halogen lights of your vehicle could not able to focus on the path and you get less brightness level. What to do in such situation?
I don’t know about you but I am sure that xenon lights give you the clear path while moving. Yeah! It is true that it plays a leading role in the line of auto lighting. You know what? Xenon lights have such a good features that they gives you high brightness, long-life, being environment-friendly, safe & energy-saving.
It is called as HID (High Intensity Discharge) Xenon lights. Now a day these are the superior selection of drivers and owners on many upscale vehicles. Here all you can convert your old lighting kit with HID Xenon lights. Do not worry you can get it at inexpensive cost too. Now all you need not to search such HID Kits for your beloved vehicles like Acura, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Land Rover, Mercedes, Mitsubishi, Opel, Porsche, Skoda, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen and many more. The reason is varieties of HID Kits are now available at one platform called “CarId.com”. If you would like to get 10 times longer brightness then just called at toll free number 800.505.3274.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Dear housewives, if you think to make a delicious rice at home then I think all you have keep in mind some rice tips here.
Some of the steps in cooking rice are common in most cases. Hence, to avoid monotony, here I give the tips once and for all.
Rice has first to be picked clean. With fine Basmati grain, coming packaged, this can be given a miss, but mos raw rice has to be first cleaned of dirt particles (sometimes, even small stones) and then washed well. Change the water in which you are washing the rice, at least thrice. Drain off the water well. In case of fried rice, this must be even more so.
Rice kept soaked in water for sometime, cooks faster and does not increase in volume, but this is not compulsory. It can however, soak while you get the other ingredients together, soak while you get the other ingredients together; chopping vegetable, for instance. The water level in the soak should not be over an inch, unless specified otherwise.
A abstract of haladi or turmeric powder mixed in a little milk, added to the rice, gives it a nice yellow color. In fact, it can work as a substitute for the more expensive saffron (also to be mixed with a hit of milk). Saffron, of course, gives a unique flavor to the dish besides that subtle yellow-orange color. Just do it when you plant to cook rice. There are many tips on rice we will see in some other day...bye!!
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)
11. My Kitchen : Aloo Pizza (11th Serv)
12. My Kitchen : Fried Fish - Masala (12th Serv)
13. My Kitchen : Meat Curry (13th Serv)
14. My Kitchen : Veg Shelgma (14th Serv)
15. My Kitchen : Spinach Raita (15th Serv)
16. My Kitchen : Punjabi Choley (16th Serv)
17. My Kitchen : Mango Mousse (17th Serv)
18. Sukadi : The Nutritious Food you never forget! (18th Serv)
19. Breakfast : The Good Habit for everyone!
20. Bohri’s Delicious Servings: Sheer Khurma (19th Serv)
21. Bohri’s Paya (20th Serv)
22. Breakfast : The Belly Rules the Mind
23. Shrimp Stuffed Papaya (21st Serv)
24. Hakka Noodles: A Nutritious Recipe (22nd Serv)
25. Mixed Vegetable Soup (24th Serv)
26. Kolhapur Special Misal Pav : Spicy Curry With Bread (25th Serv)
27. Salad Wrap (26th Serv)
28. Omelette with Sprouts and sev (27th Serv)
29. Chicken Curry (28th Serv) : Sunday Special Night
30. How To Make Crab Curry? (29th Serv)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Community – the word that fascinates everyone. Yeah! A group of people having ethnic or cultural or religious characteristics in common they come at one dais and form a group called community. In fact, all we are very well known about such more than thousand communities that reside on every social networking site. Various countries and communities for special people is the backbone of every such site. These sites just allow everyone to connect the community they belong to. Here I have seen the community especially made for Indian women. Yeah! It is the Indian Ladies Community.
Off course, all you might have seen such types of many communities on the net. Naturally one can rise the question in his/her mind that what is the specialty of this community than others? Yeah! All you are right here. Till date many Indian women never comes up from old tradition to speak on the world platform to share their views and opinions on Practical discussions about relationship. It is the main and good factor of IndusLadies.com that they offers to the Indian Ladies. Just recalled your mind and think that can we permit to speak practical discussion about relationship to our Indian Ladies here before? I know the answer. It is the special platform only made for them from where they can explore their world in finest manner to know what they feel their mindset about us and the society.
I know many of us have a question that what Indian ladies get from this space? Off course, they get beauty tips, new fashion trends, exclusive information on health & wellness, how to keep fit and maintain shape, diet and nutrition. As we know cooking is the best liking subject of every woman. So, they just get Diverse Indian Recipes to keep the smile on the face of their hubby and family members. Yeah! I have seen unrevealed Indian recipes and make my mind to prepare for my family. Even they get useful tips to know the meaning of ideal home. In fact there are many useful topics to help them to move further in their life. So, I think it is time to register here to become an Indus Ladies.