Not working on blogger from so many days due to routine work...
Now, presenting herewith, PUDINA CHUTNY which increase your taste at DINNER...
Things Required : (for 1 Cup Chutny)
- A Small bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Curd
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
Wash the mint thoroughly, discarding any drooped or discoloured leaves, clean the leaves off the roots.
Put all the elements in electric blender and give them a rapid rotating till throughly blended. Tingle before serving.
Now, Pudina Chutny is ready for serve...taste it...comment it !!!
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)