Friends, hubbies and family members, actually today is not any sort of occasion but one incidence was happened at our home that my one of the Bohri friend come at the evening and told me the delicious recipe of their community. I prepared it and taste it. Now it is your turn to take a delicious taste of it.
01. Milk – 2 litres
02. Vermicelli (crushed) – tbsp
03. Dried dates – 3 to 4
04. Raisins – ½ cup
05. Almonds – ½ cup
06. Pista – ½ cup
07. Charoli – 2 tsp
08. Ghee – 1 tbsp
09. Sugar as per taste
Boil the milk and leave it aside. Soak almonds, pista and charoli in hot water so as to peel off their skin. Cut the almonds and pista into long slices. Deseed the dried dates and chop them finely. Heat ghee in a vessel on a low flame. Add the vermicelli and stir till it gets roasted. When it turns golden brown, put dried dates, almonds, pista and charoli in it. Roast it on a very low flame till it starts giving out an aroma. Put the raisins and stir a little. Put the previously boiled milk in this mixture slowly. Keep stirring. When the milk comes to a boiling point, lower the flame and let it cook for a while.
As the milk turns cream in colour, put sugar in it. Let it boil till the milk becomes almost half its quantity. Serve hot.
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)
11. My Kitchen : Aloo Pizza (11th Serv)
12. My Kitchen : Fried Fish - Masala (12th Serv)
13. My Kitchen : Meat Curry (13th Serv)
14. My Kitchen : Veg Shelgma (14th Serv)
15. My Kitchen : Spinach Raita (15th Serv)
16. My Kitchen : Punjabi Choley (16th Serv)
17. My Kitchen : Mango Mousse (17th Serv)
18. Sukadi : The Nutritious Food you never forget! (18th Serv)
19. Breakfast : The Good Habit for everyone!