250 gms Maida
1 cup curd (whipped)
1/4 tsp soda
1 tsp butter
1 tsp oil
1 tsp sesame seeds
Sieve maida and mix oil, soda and curd. Knead this into soft dough and divide into eight portions.
Cover this with a wet muslin cloth for an hour and keep moistening the cloth every 20 min.
Grease a vessel with butter and heat on high flame.
Roll the dough into thick chappatis and stick them to the side of the vessel.
Cover the vessel with a lid and lower the flame to medium.
Because of the steam and the heat of the vessel, the naan with cook from both sides.
Remove when charred as you desire and garnish with sesame seeds.
Now, Naan is ready to serve your beloved hubby...
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)
11. My Kitchen : Aloo Pizza (11th Serv)
12. My Kitchen : Fried Fish - Masala (12th Serv)
13. My Kitchen : Meat Curry (13th Serv)
14. My Kitchen : Veg Shelgma (14th Serv)
15. My Kitchen : Spinach Raita (15th Serv)
16. My Kitchen : Punjabi Choley (16th Serv)
17. My Kitchen : Mango Mousse (17th Serv)
18. Sukadi : The Nutritious Food you never forget! (18th Serv)
19. Breakfast : The Good Habit for everyone!
20. Bohri’s Delicious Servings: Sheer Khurma (19th Serv)
21. Bohri’s Paya (20th Serv)
22. Breakfast : The Belly Rules the Mind
23. Shrimp Stuffed Papaya (21st Serv)
24. Hakka Noodles: A Nutritious Recipe (22nd Serv)