Things Required:(For 2/3 Servings)
1. 1/2 kg fish
2. 1/2 tsp salt
3. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
4. 1-2 limes
5. 1/2 tbsp oil
6. 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
How to do? (Preparation):
Cut the fish into pieces, which shouldn,t be very thick- not much more than 1 c.m. wash throughly and drain. Mix the salt with spice powders and rub the mixure into the fish pieces. set aside for 10 to 15 minutes. cut the lime into quarters.
Heat the oil in the frying pan,burning it if using mustered oil.Lower the heat and add the fish pieces in a single layer, being careful not overfill the pan. cook over medium heat tilll the under surface is beginning to brown, probably 4-5 minutes then turn and cook the other side tilll similarly ready.
Serve with quarters of lime to squeeze over the fish.
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)
11. My Kitchen : Aloo Pizza (11th Serv)