Things Required:(For 2 Servings)
1 Pizza Base - white or brown as per your choice.
For the Topping:
1. 1 to 2 Cups of Aloo Mash
2. 10 to 12 French beans cut into one inch pieces - optional
3. 2 tsp of pizza spice
4. 2 to 3 tbsp of pizza topping
5. 1 cup of grated cheese
6. salt of taste
Place the aloo mash in a mixing bowl.Add the salt and the pizza spice.Mix with your fingers, Now mix in three fourths cup of water and mix with your fingers gently. At this stage also mix in 1 tsp of the pizza topping. If you are using the beans then saute the beans in a nonstick pan for 2/3 minutes and add aloo mixture. keep the mixture aside.
Spread the rest of the pizza topping on the pizza base. spread the prepared aloo mixtures on this Top with the grated cheese. Heat an oven to 180 degree c and bake the pizza in the oven for 10- 12 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Serve piping hot. To give the pizza more variety.you can add one cup of vegetables with mash.
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)