Presenting herewith 2nd recipe in the category of CHUTNY..I think all of you would like it !!!
Things required : (for 4/5 persons)
1. Chicken jointed about 1 kg.
2. 3 Medium onions
3. 1/2 tsp ginger- garlic paste
4. 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
5. 1 tsp cummin powder
6. 2 tsp coriander powder1/2 tsp red chilly powder
7. 1 tsp ginger powder
8. 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
9. 1 tsp garam masala powder
10. 2 bay leaves
11. 10 cloves
12. 8 green cardamoms
13. 1 tsp salt
How to do?(preparation):
Wash the chicken pieces well, and drain, putting the liver aside chop the onions roughly.
Mix the ginger garlic paste and the spice powders in a small bowl with about 1/4 cup water to a thin paste.
Heat the oil, burning it if using mustered oil. Lower the heat throw in the whole spices and the bay leaves, and fry for for a minute or so till fragrant. Add the mixed spice paste put in the chicken pieces and toss over medium heat for a
Put in the chicken pieces and toss over medium heat for a few minutes. Add the salt and 1/2 cup water bring slowly to the boil and cook till chicken is tender0-1 minutes without depending on the size of the chicken pieces. Reduce the gravy or thin it down with a little water until consistency you like.
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)