Breakfast is the first meal of the day. The word came about because it means breaking the fast after one has not eaten (fasted) since the night before.
Treating breakfast with less than the correct regard is becoming a habit. But skipping breakfast may destroy your health.
In my first job I had a problem with my sleep. No, I wasn’t eagerly desirous; nor did my mind roam to the secrets of life. Active during the night activities – movies, surfing, chatting and texting – that started in college were difficult to root out. We all know old habits die hard. Almost everyday I slept around one in the night. Every morning, it took enormous effort to get ready for work. Though my office just a stone’s throw from home, I never found the time for even a 2-minute noodle.
Missing breakfast was a miserable price to pay to be in the loop. Everybody in the group was ghoulishly witting of their looks, and I followed the crowd.
To get stuck down by the pressure to get through a B-school I lost my hunger. Mornings were spent pouring over the newspapers. So, I started going for eat.
Every night I went to bed thinking I would wake up early. But my laziness got better of me. After many failed attempts I guiltily accepted that I am not a morning person. And with it sank the dream of having a king-size breakfast.
All are the experiences of persons like you and me who work hard at office battle field. They say we never value health until sickness arrives. The first respondent started having breakfast after vomiting bile. The second, when she fainted. The third one, when the lab tests showed ulcers in the stomach. And, fourth when her husband started having an affair with a well-endowed woman.
Today, when many families can open to have a luxurious breakfast, they don’t have enough time to eat. They collect wealth to secure the future, but sicknesses make future desolate. Ill-health makes the wealth go down the drain through medical bills. We ignore our health to earn; and then we spend the earned money on the ruined health. So don’t let this happen to you. Be a breakfast person.
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)
08. My Kitchen : Hara Dhaniya (Coriander) ki Chatny (8th Serv)
09. My Kitchen : Simple Chiken Curry (9th Serv)
10. My Kitchen : Caramel Custard (10th Serv)
11. My Kitchen : Aloo Pizza (11th Serv)
12. My Kitchen : Fried Fish - Masala (12th Serv)
13. My Kitchen : Meat Curry (13th Serv)
14. My Kitchen : Veg Shelgma (14th Serv)
15. My Kitchen : Spinach Raita (15th Serv)
16. My Kitchen : Punjabi Choley (16th Serv)
17. My Kitchen : Mango Mousse (17th Serv)
18. Sukadi : The Nutritious Food you never forget! (18th Serv)