Presenting herewith 2nd recipe in the category of CHUTNY..I think all of you would like it !!!
Things required : (for 1/2 Cup Chutny)
- A bunch of Fresh Coriander (Dhania) Leaves (Medium)
- 1/2 Lime
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1 tsp Cummin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 1-2 Garlic Clove
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Wash the coriander leaves thoroughly, discarding roots and coarse lower stems and any wilted or discoloured leaves.Wash the green chilli and chop up roughly. Chop the garlic roughly. Wash the lime and clinch out the juice, about 1 tsp.
Put all elements together in the electric blender and give them a rapid rotating till throughly blended. Chill and serve it..Taste it...n...comment it!!
More Delicious Servings :
01. My Kitchen : Dum Aloo (1st Serv)
02. My Kitchen : Baingan Masala (2nd Serv)
03. My Kitchen : Vej Karela (3rd Serv)
04. My Kitchen : Gobhi (Cabbage) & Kaju Vej (4th Serv)
05. My Kitchen : Carrot Salad (5th Serv)
06. My Kitchen : Spinach (Palak) & Saag (6th Serv)
07. My Kitchen : Dahi & Pudina ki Chatny (7th Serv)